I think it goes to say that this year has been like no other. Launching our business on July 31st during the global pandemic was a risk, but we chose to go through with our initial goal to launch in 2020. It was the best decision we could have made even with such drastic world events shaping the everyday lives of us all. We held onto optimistic faith that we had something wonderful to share with others, and worked hard to bring our vision to life. In a way, the pandemic helped make us stronger and more determined to work against the odds, teaching us that we can overcome great challenges, which ultimately result in personal growth.
A Few Things I've Learned This Year
- We only have today, so make the most of it.
- All of humanity is connected. The pandemic has taught us this.
- Taking healthy risks means we are allowing personal growth and development to take place.
- Trust your gut instincts and intuition. This will always steer you in the right direction.
- Set healthy boundaries personally and professionally. This is a must!
- I have gotten stronger mentally and emotionally without losing my compassion, kindness and care for others.
There has been a lot of growth take place this year in so many ways. One of the reasons I started my business was to help inspire others to be more connected with the natural world. To be outside more. To recognize the innate connection to nature. This year, due to the pandemic we saw vast amounts of people venturing outside, visiting parks, and exploring this natural world. Although the events of this past year were in no way favorable, it was awesome to see so many people getting back in touch with nature.
Working with natural ingredients of our earth helps me to stay connected with this source each day. Sharing my passion with others has brought so much fulfillment seeing our products benefiting so many people. I will always strive to create from my heart and be led by my soul to bring you natural skincare that bridges the connection of earth and body.
Thank you for being a part of this journey with us, and we look forward to serving you in the years to come.
With Nature's Touch from Us to You,
Check out our 2020 Year in Review video below with lots of behind-the-scenes footage!