It's pumpkin season, hooray! While carving jack-o-lanterns, baking a pumpkin pie and ordering a pumpkin spiced latte are amongst the most popular uses of pumpkins, they are also a versatile powerhouse ingredient for the skin!
In this article we are focusing our attention on Pumpkin Seed Oil, an ingredient in our NOCTIS Body Oil.
- High in Carotenoids which converts into Vitamin A when introduced to the skin. Vitamin A is a crucial vitamin for supporting skin health, smoothing fine lines, and tightening the skin.
- High in oil soluble Vitamin C which is brightening and helps to regenerate the skin.
- Rich in Vitamin E to strengthen the skin and fight against free radicals.
- High in essential fatty acids, mainly linoleic acid.
- Contains caffeic acid that helps fight free radicals.
- Helps alleviate redness, itching, or scaling.
- Maintains healthy levels of moisture in the skin, especially for those who suffer from dry, flaky skin. If you suffer from dry skin, it is because your skin does not retain or produce enough of its own moisture. Body Oils and Face Oils are a game changer for dry skin!
- Increases skin renewal and tones the skin.
- Fast absorption rate without leaving a sticky residue.
While many of us tailor our skincare routine specifically to our face, we have to remember the rest of the body needs care too. The face makes up only about 4.5% of the surface area of our skin, so adding pumpkin seed oil into your bodily skincare routine will help to maintain moisture, improve elasticity, and combat dry skin.
INCI Name: Cucurbita Pepo
Found in: NOCTIS Body Oil
Disclaimer: The information provided here is for educational purposes only. CEVARI does not make any claims to treat or cure any skin condition with any of our products. For our full disclaimer please click here.